How to travel to Halong Bay within one day? Transfer by seaplane is the most comfortable way for Ha Long day tour now. Instead of long drive by car, its means about 7 hours, just need to book Halong Bay package tour with us! Our Halong Bay day tour includes return seaplane Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-EX tickets and private luxury cruise on the bay. Not just for transfer, you will have also 15 minutes scenic tour over Halong Bay before landing. The tour is completed with 5-hour cruise on chartered VIP Halong Cruise, fresh seafood lunch, and English speaking tour guide on board.
08h00-08h30: The shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
09h30: Welcome and assistance at the airport for check in. Enjoy one hour flight and see Halong Bay from the sky before landing (45 minutes flight + 15 minutes scenic tour).
11h00: Landing at Tuan Chau Marina in Halong Bay, you are welcome and transferred by tender to VIP Cruise.
Boarding on VIP Halong Cruise and have the private cruise for your own. Refresh yourself with welcome cocktails. Start the cruise tour.
Visit Thien Cung (Paradise) Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay thanks to its exceptional size and shapes which have been created by millions of years of erosion.
Savor a delicious set menu lunch on board. Along the cruise, you will witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from the deck. You also can take beautiful photos of tiny islands dotted with rock arches, sheer cliffs. These limestone islands have fanciful names: Incense Burner, Stone Dog and Fighting Cocks (the symbol of Halong Bay).
15h00: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, say good bye to the cruise team.
15h30: Board the seaplane for a 45 minutes flight back to Hanoi.
16h15: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport, take a taxi by your own back to Hanoi Center or stay at the airport to connect the flight to next destination. End of day tour to Halong Bay.
• One way transfer by shuttle bus Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport;
• Assistance at the airport for check in;
• Seaplane ticket from Hanoi to Halong Bay on 60-minute flight with scenic tour and from Halong back to Hanoi on 45-minute flight.
• English speaking guide on board;
• Charter VIP Cruise Halong for a 4-hour boat trip on Halong Bay.
• Sea food lunch on board
• Entrance fee to Halong Bay;
• Transfer from Noi Bai Airport back to Hanoi;
• Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
• The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
• Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Depart from the Noi Bai airport in Hanoi by seaplane to the coastal port town of Halong Bay. Experience the thrill of a water landing at the Tuan Chau Island Marina.
With 5 hours cruise, VIP Cruise Halong will take you to the most beautiful area of the bay which you can see many beautiful and famous islets of Halong Bay. The fresh seafood lunch is served on board.
|Tour price in USD per person in the private party of||
|3 – 6 people||853||723|
|7 – 10 people||810||668|