The most authentic tour to Halong Bay is the combination of transfer by seaplane and 2-night tour package on Dragon Pearl Junk. Viewing Halong Bay from a seaplane is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical landscapes, one of natural world heritage site recognized by UNESCO. With the newest seaplane model has been launched out Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-E of 10 seats, travelers can choose either buying daily ticket or charter the whole craft. Also 2 more luxury options for Halong Bay tour with The Au Co and Paradise Peak cruises.
08h00-08h30: The shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
09h30: Welcome and assistance at the airport for check in. Enjoy one hour flight and see Halong Bay from the sky before landing (45 minutes flight + 15 minutes scenic tour).
11h00: Landing at Tuan Chau Marina, Halong Bay. Free time at Dragon Pearl Lounge .
13h30: Embark Dragon Pearl Junk and check in, enjoy welcome drink and start cruising leisurely towards Cap La.
17:00 – 18:00 : Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by Kayak
18:00 – 18:15 : Back to junk for relaxing
19:00 – 21:00 : Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: on Dragon Pearl Junk
07:30 – 08:00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08:30 – 09:00 : Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
09:00 – 11:00: Enjoy kayaking through hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam.
11:00 – 11:30 : Back to junk for relaxing. Reach to Hon Co Island for swimming or relaxing.
12:00 – 13:30 : Have a BBQ lunch on beach ( Depending on the availability and weather condition )
13:45 – 15:45: Explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
16:00 – 17:30 : Back to the junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do. Enjoy kayaking through Cong Do and Thay cave area.
19:00 – 21:00 : Have dinner & overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: on Dragon Pearl Junk
07h30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
07:30 – 08:45 : Cruise to Vung Vieng fishing village.
09:00 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
10:15 – 11:00 : Check out of the cabin, start cruising towards the harbor. Have lunch onboard.
12:30 – 13:00 : Disembark at Hon Gai harbor. Our driver will transfer you to seaplane lounge.
15:30 : seaplane take off
16h15: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport, take a taxi by your own back to Hanoi Center or stay at the airport to connect the flight to next destination. End of 3-day tour by seaplane and Dragon Pearl cruise in Halong Bay.
Meals: Breakfast/ Brunch
• One way transfer by shuttle bus Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport;
• Assistance at the airport for check in;
• Return seaplane ticket from Hanoi – Halong Bay;
• Return transfer by car from seaplane to cruise in Halong Bay;
• English speaking guide on board;
• 3 days /2 nights Halong cruise package with 3 options for your choice: Dragon Pearl, The Au Co and Paradise Prestige;
• Meals: 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts;
• Entrance fee to Halong Bay;
• Transfer from Noi Bai Airport back to Hanoi;
• Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
• The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
• Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Cessna Grand Caravan 208B EX seaplane seats up to 12 passengers. This vehicle can be flexible, taking off and land on both land and water. The flight takes 30 minutes from Hanoi to Halong.
The 3 Dragon’s Pearl boats were modeled on the traditional Chinese junks which sailed long ago. All rooms are beautifully decorated in a traditional style and equipped with modern amenities for a comfortable stay. Large sea view windows allow you to enjoy the fantastic landscape outside…
The Au Co combines elements of traditional Vietnamese design with Western luxury and elegance, offering spacious cabins with private balconies, terraces and luxurious facilities, allowing guests to comfortably immerse themselves in the picturesque views of the bay.
Paradise Prestige is beautifully appointed wooden junk with modern amenities, classy dining experience in intimate surrounds, lounge and sundeck for uninterrupted, breathtaking views of Halong Bay.
|Halong Cruise Package||1 May – 30 Sep 2017||1 Oct – 20 Dec 2017||Single supplement|
|DRAGON PEARL (Deluxe Cabin)||$860||$1130||$160|
|THE AU CO (Deluxe Cabin)||$986||$1262||$272|
|PARADISE PRESTIGE (Deluxe Balcony Cabin)||NA||$1302||$360|