Seaplane tour to Halong Bay departing from Hanoi is one of high-end tours. Bird view over Halong Bay and overnight on Paradise Luxury Cruise are highlights of this trip. It takes only 30 minutes from Hanoi to Halong Bay by seaplane. Viewing Halong Bay from a seaplane is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical seascape, one of natural world heritage site recognized by UNESCO. With the newest seaplane model has been launched out Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-E of 10 seats, travelers can choose either buying daily ticket or charter the whole craft.
08h00: Our private car will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
09h30: Welcome and assistance at the airport for check in at COUNTER 109, DOMESTIC HALL E, TERMINAL 1, NOI BAI AIRPORT
Luggage allowance : 07kgs/ per person
Enjoy one hour flight and see Halong Bay from the sky before landing (45 minutes flight + 15 minutes scenic tour).
11h00: Landing at Tuan Chau Marina, Halong Bay. Free time at Paradise Café on Tuan Chau Island.
12h00 – 12h30: Embark to Paradise Luxury Cruise.
12h30: Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabins.
12h45: Depart to Halong Bay, cruise and program commence.
13h00 – 14h30: Special Paradise Lunch onboard is ready in dining room.
14h45 – 15h45: Arrive at Cua Van floating fishing Village. One of the largest floating villages in the bay – rowing around the village by local rowing boats or do kayaking– captures the daily life of the local fisherman.
15h45 – 17h00: The vessels will continue cruising in Halong Bay, passing by famous attractions such as Tien Ong Cave, a favourite attraction for archaeologists because of its rich history, Trong Cave, a cave in a shape of a drum, Ho Dong Tien, a cave that has a lake inside and is believed to have fairies descending in the lakes, Luon Cave, where the golden hair monkeys can be found. Ti Top Island, where you can find the most stunning 3600 view of Halong Bay and Coconut Tree Island of the overnight stay.
Enjoy the spa at your leisure onboard.
17h00 – 19h00: Enjoy “ Happy Hour” buy one take one on selected beverages, while the vessels anchor at the Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay.
18h00 – 19h00: Enjoy cooking demonstration with the chef onboard to discover a short history of the Vietnamese cuisine. Learn how to toast the Vietnamese way through the evening’s toast of the local rice wine and followed by the Pre-dinner cocktails on the sundeck serving assorted canapés and nuts.
19h30 – 22h00: Feast on an elegant Paradise dinner. Start the dinner in a Traditional Bao Dai dress, dine like a king or a queen, and take photos with the manager onboard.
21h00 – 23h00: Evening activities – relax at leisure, enjoy Movie night, squid fishing or cap off the night with some Beauty Spa services.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: on Paradise Luxury Cruise
06h30: Tai Chi session on sundeck.
07h00-07h30: Rejuvenate with a cup of coffee or tea with some assorted homemade pastries afterwards.
07h30 – 08h30: Relax or visit Sung Sot Cave, a cave that was discovered by a group of French explorers in 1901 with some magnificent limestone formations and considered as one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
09h30: time for check out and settle all bills
10h30: Arrive Tuan Chau Island after cruise
11h30: Board the seaplane for a 45-minute flight back to Hanoi.
12h15: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport and stay at the airport to connect the flight to next destination.
• One way transfer by shuttle bus Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport;
• Assistance at the airport for check in;
• Seaplane ticket from Hanoi to Halong Bay on 60-minute flight with scenic tour and from Halong back to Hanoi on 45-minute flight;
• English speaking guide on board;
• 2 days /1 night Join-in Halong cruise package: Option 1 on Indochina Sails, Option 2 on Paradise Luxury, Option 3 on Paradise Peak;
• Meals: 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast;
• Entrance fee to Halong Bay;
• Transfer from Noi Bai Airport back to Hanoi;
• Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
• The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
• Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Cessna Grand Caravan 208B EX seaplane seats up to 12 passengers. This vehicle can be flexible, taking off and land on both land and water. The flight takes 30 minutes from Hanoi to Halong.
Paradise Luxury Cruises were built according to the traditional Vietnamese design and present a lavish outfit blending in subtle harmony with the natural environment of legendary Halong Bay.
Paradise Peak only offers in total 8 stately suites for an infinite comfort and care. All facilities have been designed with the utmost elegance.
|Halong Cruise Package||Till 30 Apr 2018||1 May – 30 Sep 2018||Single Supp|
|INDOCHINA SAILS (Deluxe Cabin)||$1046||$845||$180|
|PARADISE LUXURY (Deluxe Cabin)||$1106||$855||$185|
|PARADISE PEAK (Junior Suite Cabin)||$1390||$1136||$258|